Saturday, October 5, 2013

23 weeks: profile pic


Isn't he cute?!  I had to go back for another ultrasound when they couldn't see the bottom of his spine at my 20 week scan.  He is still very strong and healthy and his spine checked out just fine!  While I was there, the technician got a great profile shot of our little guy.  For comparison, here is the profile shot we got of Charlie in utero:


I'd marvel at the similarities, but don't all ultrasound pictures look about the same?

All has been well this last week, though I'm starting to get some more frequent sciatic nerve pain.  I was told I could ask my doctor about a referral to a physical therapist so perhaps it's time I do that.  Last time my sciatic nerve pain got so bad that I literally could not walk.  Jason would wheel me around the house in an office chair and had to get up with me in the middle of the night to lift me onto the toilet.  It was a humbling experience that I'd prefer not to repeat.  The worst of it only lasted a few days to a week, but I did have to sing a concert with my medieval trio from a chair.  It was such a hassle getting me on stage and in the chair that I just sat there during the intermission!  Talk about embarrassing!

I leave for Miami a week from today, so my next update will hopefully include a belly shot of me look tan and svelte in a bikini on the beach!  (Yeah, right!)

PS:  Here's what I was up to when I was five months along with Charlie!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment